Workshops and Projects
The Playhouse’s extensive team of practitioners, educators and artists offer a wide range of projects and workshops to support your theatre-making.
Workshops take place at the Playhouse or in your own environment; alongside a Playhouse production or to suit your own agenda.
Recent workshops include:
- Performance Skills for Dancers
- Storytelling for Primary Schools
- New writing for GCSE
- Stage Lighting and Theatre Design
- Devising and Directing
- Stage Managing a Rehearsal
Projects can be delivered in most venues and vary in length from one hour to continuous delivery.
Recent Projects include:
- A 9 month project for 7 Primary Schools and Home Education Groups following Playhouse activities and productions
- A 7 month project working with 8 Groups of Young People At Risk across Wiltshire
- Continuous Drama provision in a Hampshire secondary special school
- Annual Summer Stage co-production with Salisbury Arts Centre
- Spectrum Programme for Black and Minority Ethnic young people
You fostered huge commitment in our students and they achieved far more than they had ever done before. Your staff proved patient, challenging, supportive and fun. Thank you for a truly successful project
The whole experience for the pupils was absolutely wonderful. We were very much impressed by the outcomes, particularly the way pupils worked together and were so independent
To engage with the Playhouse, including commissioning projects, contact Mark Powell, Director of Participation on firstname.lastname@example.org or the Participation Co-ordinator on email@example.com